Therapists who meet all the following requirements are encouraged to apply:
1. STH Member in good standing or willing to become a member of STH in order to receive the scholarship. (Membership fee is not part of the scholarship fund.)
2. Practicing Sandplay therapy or in training to practice and provide Sandplay therapy.
3. Attest financial need. (Honor system)
4. Completes the scholarship application in a timely manner at least 30 days prior to the workshop registration deadline of the STH workshop they wish to attend.
5. Applicant has not received a prior STH scholarship.
6. Applicant understands that the scholarship will cover up to 50% of the STH member workshop registration fee or the student workshop registration fee only. STH Membership fee must be paid prior or with the application by the applicant.
7. Students applying for the scholarship must submit a copy of their university or college registration receipt with their application.
Diana Chee Scholarship
In honor of our dearly departed friend and devoted Certified Sandplay Therapist, Diana Chee, a scholarship fund has been established to assist others in learning more about Sandplay therapy.
Diana spent her life serving others in her most gentle way, and now the legacy of her service to others will continue on. This scholarship would cover up to 50% of the workshop registration fee for one workshop.
Please review the eligibility criteria below and, if you meet that criteria, complete the scholarship application and submit it before a workshop registration deadline for the workshop you would like to attend.